A Responsible Payday Lender
Weeloans.co.uk is committed to providing a responsible payday lender consumer credit service to all of our Customers with no hidden fees.
- We do not charge unnecessary or fees (no hidden fees)
- We do not encourage customers to take out loans that are not suitable
- We do not target customers who are in financial difficulty or distress
- Our service is made clear to customers and is simply worded and explained on our website
- Please look carefully at whether you can afford any loan before taking one out
- To avoid paying penalties and extra charges, repay your loan on time if at all possible
- Please be aware that if you do make late repayments or fail to repay your loan you will incur further charges that can be costly
- Payday loans are short term loans. If you are looking for a loan over a longer period of time consider alternative types of finance that may be more suitable
- If you are struggling to repay your loans or think you may have debt problems you should consider looking at other alternatives that may better suit your circumstances
- If you are unsure about your finances or would like help and advice you can contact the Citizens’ Advice Bureau: www.citizensadvice.org.uk
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, make a transaction or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical performance cookies: these allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: these are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 12 months.