Acceptable Use Policy for Weeloans Short Term Loans
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement Terms & Conditions.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of the Terms & Conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site; any equipment or network on which our Site is stored; any software used in the provision of our Site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Suspension & Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms & Conditions upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
Representative APR 1269.7% (variable)
- Borrow £100 for 30 days
- Amount payable: £124
- Interest £24
- Interest rate: 300% p.a.
Payday advances should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling.
Please Remember To Be Responsible With Your Borrowing:
We strongly encourage that you only agree to a loan and the terms in which you are comfortable repaying.
Payday loans are designed for short-term financial assistance. They are not intended or designed for long-term financial solutions. For long-term financial cash needs we highly recommend seeking the advice of a professional financial advisor.
Weeloans.co.uk is a Trading Style of The Quick Loan Shop Ltd which is registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 08046177 Registered Address: 31 Dashwood Avenue, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3DZ. Weeloans.co.uk consumer credit activities are licensed by the FCA, Consumer Credit License Number: 672828.
Loans are only available to over 18’s and are subject to status.
Data Protection Act 1998 No. Z3251194