ACCESSING OUR SITE
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy
Acceptable Use Policy
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
? All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
? Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
WHO WILL WE GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
- We may give your information to carefully selected 3rd Parties (such as other Financial Services Companies) so that they can contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you*; credit reference and fraud prevention agencies; people or companies that who provide a service to us or act on our behalf, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential. If they are located in another country (which may be outside of the European Economic Area) we will make sure that they agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the UK and to use your information only for the purpose of providing a service to us or yourself;
- any 3rd Party who introduced you to us so that they can contact you and for their own accounting and administration purposes and;
- anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this Agreement.
- We may also give out information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the law requires or allows us to do so.
- If you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions but later decide that your wish to change your consent, please email or telephone us informing us of your change and we will ensure that your details are not used in this way.
*This may also include that in the event that your loan application with us is declined, we may act as your Broker and offer your application to other Licensed Lenders/Financial Services Companies to try and secure a loan for you. In the event that you are contacted by another Lender/ Financial Services Company, please be sure to read their Terms and Conditions and make yourself aware of their Representative APR rate and any fee?s associated with any offer?s that they may provide. Please note that while we do not charge you any fee we may accept a commission from a Lender or other 3rd Party should they accept your application.
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts for the supply of SERVICES formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy Acceptable Use Policy You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy [Insert Link to Acceptable Use Policy here]
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENSES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (Insert Link here)If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
DEBT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES, INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTARY ARRANGEMENTS & BANKRUPTCY
In the event that you are in a DMP, IVA or are currently bankrupt you may not apply to us for any financial services or products that we offer on our Site.
In the event that you enter into a DMP or IVA, or are made bankrupt, after you enter into an agreement with us, you must notify us immediately.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact
Thank you for visiting our site.
weeloans.co.uk is committed to offering a responsible and transparent service to our customers.
- We do not charge unnecessary or hidden fees
- We do not encourage customers to take out loans that are not suitable
- We do not target customers who are in financial difficulty or distress
- Our service is made clear to customers and is simply worded and explained on our website
- We follow all legal and regulatory best practices
- Please look carefully at whether you can afford any loan before taking one out
- To avoid paying penalties and extra charges, repay your loan on time if at all possible
- Please be aware that if you do make late repayments or fail to repay your loan you will incur further charges that can be costly
- Payday loans are short term loans. If you are looking for a loan over a longer period of time consider alternative types of finance that may be more suitable